Friday, December 21, 2007

Favorite Blog Post 12/21/07

My favorite blog post this week was from Get Rich Slowly. The article discusses the importance of social capital and mentions the main character from the Christmas classic It's a Wonderful Life as an example of someone with an abundance of social capital.

It's a Wonderful Life and the Value of Social Capital

I consider myself very blessed to have a lot of social capital in my own life. To top it off, I found out last night that I'm going to be an aunt this summer :)

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I've read over your savings plan for 2008 and I'm jealous. Hopefully one day my hubby and I will be where you and your hubby are. You should be very proud.

Becky said...

Lisa-
Thank you very much, we are proud :) I, too, hope you and your hubby can get to the point of being debt-free and able to build up savings!