Monday, April 14, 2008

...Ok, So I Lied

It's confession time! I told you two weeks ago that I was giving up on CVS Pharmacy. That was before I read about this deal at Money Saving Mom. I couldn't help myself, I had to check it out!

I stopped by CVS on my way to the grocery store and, what do you know, they actually had the deals I was looking for!

Here's what I got:



This is how it worked:

2 Covergirl Foundations: $18.98
1 Pepcid EZ Chews: $7.99
-$1.00 Covergirl coupon
-$9.49 Buy one, Get one free Covergirl coupon
-$2.00 Pepcid coupon
-$5.00 CVS $5 off $15 coupon
=$10.58 with sales tax

In return I got $17 in Extra Care Bucks plus I have a mail in rebate for the Pepcid EZ Chews that will net me $5.09 after postage. I spent $10.50 and have $22 to spend later.

I couldn't resist!

No comments: