Friday, June 27, 2008

Favorite Blog Post 6/27/08

I turned the central air on for the first time last night. Living in Wisconsin, we usually only need to turn it on a few times a year. It went back off this morning. I might keep track of the days and nights we run the AC this year and put something up on the right-hand column. We'll see if I can find the time!

My favorite blog post this week was from Stop the Ride!. I really enjoyed her article about things to do in North Carolina since my husband and I frequently visit our friend who moved there. We now have tons of fun ideas for our next trip!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I get to go bouldering at my favorite place in the whole world tomorrow. Yah!

4 comments:

Focus On Your Money Maker said...

Devil's Lake looks gorgeous. I can't wait to go camping next weekend. We are going to try and take our kids for the first time (they are 3 and 1). Lets hope we all survive.

Becky@FamilyandFinances said...

Lol! Good luck with the little ones. I've never camped with small children before!

Stephanie said...

Glad you enjoyed the post about NC! We had a great time. I can't wait to go again!

Anonymous said...

any updates coming ?