Friday, February 8, 2008

Favorite Blog Post 2/8/08

Him over at Make Love, Not Debt had a funny article this week about his mom. There are links to past articles about his mom, as well. Him's mom sounds like she could be difficult to deal with, but he sure handles it well! Here's the article:
Mom's Ring Finger

In other news, I went back to the orthodontist on Wednesday. I got fitted for my "appliance" and then the annoying rubber band spacers went back in. I found out the appliance is going to have two metal bands that will be visible when I smile. I almost starting crying right there in the dentist chair, all 28 years of me. Pretty vain, huh? :)

1 comment:

Ms. M&P said...

Oh man. That's rough. Braces just suck, but the end result will be worth it! I hope you're not in too much pain--they really can hurt a lot.